Sunday, November 4, 2007

What a day

This mornimg I booked the same room using Mr Agoda but there was no reply. Maybe it is because today is Sunday and all the staff have not woke up from their slumber. I wrote a letter asking them why were they offering the room at that price when there are no vacancy. Strange creatures do things which I cannot fathom.

Dinner for me was at Italianiana Restaurant, The Curve. Guess what. My main course never arrived because they ran short of gas. No wonder my mushroom soup was not warm enough. So I had to pay for my soup and leave the place with an empty stomach. Wonder if I can file a claim for distress, pain and suffering. Any lawyer would like to take my case.

Failed to keep my appointment with Mr Photobucket so there won't be any pictures until next month.

No comments: