Saturday, November 3, 2007

I am still alive

Something did not turn out what I envisage today. I wonder whether it always happen to the poor consumer. I was on the internet trying to book a room and eventually settled on using the services of AGODA (www.agoda.com) . I thought I found a good offer ( or is it an invitation to treat ) and decided a buy a room at YMCA International Hong Kong. After completing all the formalities including giving my credit card number, they replied after 5 hours that there were no vacancy for the room I asked for and offered me another category of room which is 35 % more. Then they informed me that www.planetholiday.com and www.precisionreservations.com ( make sure you include the last 's' or you land somewhere else ) are all the in the same group. Now now, they all have beautiful pages and look impressive but I don't know whether to believe them anymore. Maybe someone out there can advise me whether I can sue them for wasting my precious time. Adios for now.

No comments: