Tuesday, November 6, 2007

On holiday in 10 hours

I will be driving to Kuantan and Cukai for a short haituus to recharge my battery and will resume my writing only when I am back. You see I don't carry or lug a laptop aroud when I am on holiday.
I saved HK $ 200 yesterday by using www.wotif.com to book a room at Real Casa, Macau. Incidentally HSBC credit card is having a promotion although I could not find it by googling " HSBC PROMO ". But In Hong Kong I will be staying in a guest house instead of hotel to save as much money as possible at deposit back into HSBC.
I am also one of the sudoku warriors going to war soon but I expect to be eliminated in the first round. Anything else is a bonus to me but I expect to scare the shit out of my opponent with all my wise man's look. Terms like sword fish, forcing chains are now part of my everyday's vocabulary. Got to go now to pack my barang.

No comments: