Monday, November 5, 2007

The battle goes on

It looks as if I am using the blog as a diary to keep all my thoughts. I decided to take a break by going to the East Coast town of Kuantan and Cukai in 48 hours' time. The second name probably sound Greek to most people because it is commonly refer to as Kemaman town when Kemaman is actually a district. Now what is Cukai famous for? Well you are not a food connoisseur if you are not aware that this is the place that made stuffed crab famous. There are two original restaurants namely Tong Juan and Malaysia but my choice is Tong Juan. Tong Juan used to have a website at www.stuffedcrab.com but it looks the site has been hijacked. Just google the two words and you can find out more about the place. The next place to visit is the Hai Ping coffee shop where you can have cup of coffee with toast.

I will be staying at Duta Village which is new to me, probably have to spend a few minutes looking for the place. So you see I am quite fortunate to be going for holidays begining in 2 days' time. After returning from the east coast I will be paying Genting Highlands a visit and maybe with the grand old man of Genting having rest in peace, lady luck might be better on my side. Then on the 28th Nov 2007 I will be leaving for Hong Kong via Macau and the last time I was there Mr Kai Tak was still in operatin. Since I am flying into Macau I will have no opportunity to meet Mr Chep Lap Kok. Adios for now.

No comments: