Friday, November 2, 2007

24 hours later

No wonder many bloggers stop blogging after some time because it is not easy to keep going. I told my daughter that she will have to help me load some image later and she introduced me to Mr Photobucket. Well Mr Photobucket sounds a complete stranger to me and I shall be meeting him over the weekend.Exploring around I saw that the third icon/image from the right is to add image so the only problem left is to get a digital camera and start loading the pictures. At the moment I am also planning my holidays to Macau and Hong Kong. When I started searching the web and realised that hotels in Hong Kong are rather expensive about US$ 100 for a tiny room in a 3 stars hotel. I should have gone to Vietnam instead but it is already too late as the air tickets were purchased last week. In fact I tried learning a few phrases of Vietnamese and found out its difficulty in having 6 tones. So now I have to brush up my Cantonese as this is the lingua fraca of Hong Kong. Try saying this in Cantonese to your Cantonese friend : Throw your mother's smelly flowery shoes into the sea with crabs. If he does not chase you out with a chopper than you have got all the tones correctly. Gong Heir.

No comments: